- PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant Facility
- All cabinets locked with separate keys
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- 24/7 Temp & Humidity Monitoring
- 24/7 Strict Physical Security Access
- 24/7 Support and Network Monitoring
- 24/7 Full PTZ Camera Monitoring
- Combination of both Cisco and Juniper Routers, Switches and Firewalls configured in N+1 across the entire Network
- Multiple Redundant UPS & A/C Systems
- Onsite diesel generator 750L of diesel on site - 24 hour refuelling contract
- Licensed Carrier Grade Microwave for network media independent redundancy
- Individual VLANS per client service, providing internal data integrity
- HP Power Distribution Units
- Early Smoke Detection Alarm System
- Electronic proximity card access
Our fast, multi-homed, Cisco powered redundant Australian network and multiple concurrently connected carriers, ensure there is no single point of failure within our network. Multimediax's chosen data centre where our main hosting platform is housed has a policy which enables our network to never be flooded or oversaturated. Our SLA agreements state that once our links reach 70% capacity, that they will be upgraded.
We run a VMware ESX Enterprise cluster server environment. This allows to us connect our servers in a high availability and fully redundant configuration, making sure long downtime due to server hardware faults are a thing of the past.
If the server you are hosting on has a hardware fault for example that would traditionally bring it down, our environment allows another server in our cluster to automatically load your data in minutes and your services will continue to run with very minimal downtime.
Redundant SAN Storage
Unlike traditional hard drives that possess high rates of failure, your data will be stored on our highly redundant SAN storage which is designed for mission critical services. A SAN is a dedicated storage network comprised of multiple hard drives all linked together to provide a virtualised storage option with no single point of failure.